Quality Component Manufacturing and Machining in China carried out by Chinese Outsourcing Specialist, Source in Asia Limited offering UK/European Quality Systems to all their UK customers deciding to Outsource components in China.
WHAT SOURCE IN ASIA OFFER TO CONTROL QUALITY IN CHINA
When sourcing manufacture, products and components from China, quality assurance means everything and Source in Asia Limited pride ourselves in ensuring that products and parts being supplied match up to the customers specification and quality expectations utilising state of the art Technology and Inspection services at our China Manufacturer.
Being able to obtain low cost products in China is only a small part of the overall outsourcing solution, with the solution turning into a nightmare should customer’s product be of poor quality. There are many bad stories of this. For this reason, Source in Asia Limited provide a professional inspection service and Quality Control for all our customers, regardless of the product, ensuring that the customer does not receive reject parts.
Why do you need Quality Control?
Bad quality products can lead to cancelled orders from your customer, returned goods, which can result in customers loosing orders, whilst having to have a new batch of parts manufactured and shipped to the UK.
On the other hand, good quality products build customer loyalty, better costs and give the customer a competitive edge over their competition.
Source in Asia Limited provide all their customers with the same Quality Assurance management:
This is a service given to customers as a standard operation. It allows Source in Asia Limited to understand the suppliers capabilities and any weakness in their QMS, and allows improvements to be made prior to any work being placed with that supplier. The auditing is carried out by Lead Auditors, confirming their accreditation of ISO9001 Standard (TS16949 for Automotive work), in conjunction with Environmental Standard ISO14001 and Social Accountability Standard SA8000.
Whatever the product or component, the same quality requirements are used. This allows Source in Asia Limited to build a consistent Chinese Supplier Network, ensuring whoever the customer, the goods will be made to the same quality procedures.
For all manufactured product, the same documentation will be used, including automotive products:
- Implement Advance Product and Quality Planning. (APQP) (Automotive parts only)
- Production Part Approval Process. (PPAP) (Automotive parts only)
- Process Flow Chart.
- Control Plan.
- Process FMEA (Automotive parts only)
- Inspection Warrant (Automotive parts only)
- Appearance Certification.
- 1st Article Approval document.
- Marked up manufacturing drawing relating to 1st Article Approval document.
- Test Certificates using UKAS accredited companies in China. (Where applicable)
- Statistical Process Charts (SPC). (Where applicable)
- Finishing Process Certification. (i.e. plating, anodising)
- In Process Control documentation.
- Pre-Shipping Inspection. This inspection is normally carried out by UK engineers on site at the suppliers premises in China. AQL Sample plans used to ISO6001, with automotive work being to Zero Defects.
Testing of materials and specialised processes are a necessary requirement of goods supplied from China, in ensuring the safety to end users. Source in Asia Limited ONLY use UKAS accredited companies in China.
Source in Asia Limited can arrange for the appropriate tests to be performed on materials, products and processes. In addition, we can offer accelerated life cycle testing, NDT, Casting porosity testing, and X-ray processes to customers.