China Plastic Injection Mould Tooling
Using customer component files, Source in Asia can possibly eliminate some design work and therefore offer rapid production of Injection Mould Tooling at much lower costs, saving both time and money.
Types of mould tools which can be supplied:
- Aluminium Alloy Mould Tools. The best choice for low volume production, although in China most suppliers prefer to make steel tools which are toughened, giving value for money, should you require more parts.
- Steel Mould Tools. Hardened and polished, hard wearing, for Production Tools with medium to large quantities.
What Source in Asia offer customers:
- On site discussions with Chinese partners to ensure that customers requirements are fully understood and what has been quoted for, is what is being supplied.
- Set up all Quality requirements, timescales, reporting procedures and all Project Management with English Speaking engineers.
- On site inspection of the tool at T1 running, checking parts for dimensional and visual requirements, and to determine any tooling modifications and improvements, to bring the part up to a production status.
- Ship T1 samples to the customer for information.
- On site inspection and tooling completion, monitoring tool running, checking parts for any visual defects (i.e. flash, sinking)
- Generate full measurement report, any other quality information required by customer (i.e. PPAP documentation, Appearance Reports etc) and golden samples for customer and supplier. Golden samples to be used for reference.
- Customer to sign off documentation as part acceptance.
- The tooling can be either then run in China to product parts or shipped back to the UK for production in UK.
- If the tooling is coming back to the UK, the tool will be run on a small production run (500 parts) in China, to validate Production parts, and it will be preserved for shipment and packaged in fumigated wooden boxes.
- Ship tools back to UK customer with last off sample, inspection documentation, and any other customer documentation.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OBTAINING QUOTATIONS FOR TOOLING, WITHOUT OBLIGATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLLOWING:
Tel: 01772 466658.
SOME TOOLING RECENTY SUPPLIED TO UK CUSTOMERS.
If you feel that after viewing the above tooling of Source in Asia Limited, we may be able to help sourcing your tooling for you, please contact Source in Asia Limited at the information below. Please note, that this is only a small section of the tooling provided to customers.
Please Contact us:
To find out how we can help with your technical needs and services, please contact Source in Asia Limited for further information, or alternatively, give us the opportunity TO QUOTE FOR YOUR MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS and TOOLING WITHOUT OBLIGATION, please contact us on the number below:
Tel: +44 (0) 1772 466658.