Here at Source in Asia, we supply our clients with a range of manufacturing services, including rapidly produced and budget-friendly injection mould tooling. If you need to mass-produce plastic products or components, injection moulding is one of the most effective methods.
When commissioning a custom mould tool design from us, we will use the best solution for you. Our Aluminium Alloy Mould Tools are best for small batch production, whereas our Steel Mould Tools offer a more durable, polished unit for medium to large quantities. Our team can offer expert advice to find the most suitable plastic mould tool for your purpose and production size.
We provide on-site discussions with partners to ensure your requirements are fully accounted for. We set up quality assurance, timescales, reporting procedures, and project management tailored to your commission with English-speaking engineers. Throughout production, we implement on-site inspections of the tool at T1 running, undertake checks for visual and technical requirements, monitor tool running, check for defects, and determine alterations.
Our team will generate a full measurement report and other information such as PPAP documentation and Appearance Reports for you to sign as part acceptance. We ship T1, golden, and last off samples, tools, inspection documentation, and other paperwork to the UK. The finished product can either produce parts in China or we can ship it to the UK. For UK shipments, we will produce 500 parts in China to ensure quality production. We then ship your injection mould tool in fumigated wooded boxes.
We eliminate unnecessary steps in the design process that other mould tool manufacturers waste resources on. This means that we can rapidly produce our mould tools, saving you both time and money. To receive a quote for plastic injection mould tooling without obligation, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 01772 466658.
Types of mould tools which can be supplied:
- Aluminium Alloy Mould Tools. The best choice for low volume production, although in China most suppliers prefer to make steel tools which are toughened, giving value for money, should you require more parts.
- Steel Mould Tools. Hardened and polished, hard wearing, for Production Tools with medium to large quantities.
What Source in Asia offer customers:
- On site discussions with Chinese partners to ensure that customers requirements are fully understood and what has been quoted for, is what is being supplied.
- Set up all Quality requirements, timescales, reporting procedures and all Project Management with English Speaking engineers.
- On site inspection of the tool at T1 running, checking parts for dimensional and visual requirements, and to determine any tooling modifications and improvements, to bring the part up to a production status.
- Ship T1 samples to the customer for information.
- On site inspection and tooling completion, monitoring tool running, checking parts for any visual defects (i.e. flash, sinking)
- Generate full measurement report, any other quality information required by customer (i.e. PPAP documentation, Appearance Reports etc) and golden samples for customer and supplier. Golden samples to be used for reference.
- Customer to sign off documentation as part acceptance.
- The tooling can be either then run in China to product parts or shipped back to the UK for production in UK.
- If the tooling is coming back to the UK, the tool will be run on a small production run (500 parts) in China, to validate Production parts, and it will be preserved for shipment and packaged in fumigated wooden boxes.
- Ship tools back to UK customer with last off sample, inspection documentation, and any other customer documentation.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OBTAINING QUOTATIONS FOR TOOLING, WITHOUT OBLIGATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLLOWING:
Tel: 01772 466658.
SOME TOOLING RECENTY SUPPLIED TO UK CUSTOMERS:
If you feel that after viewing the above tooling of Source in Asia Limited, we may be able to help sourcing your tooling for you, please contact Source in Asia Limited at the information below. Please note, that this is only a small section of the tooling provided to customers.
Please Contact us:
To find out how we can help with your technical needs and services, please contact Source in Asia Limited for further information, or alternatively, give us the opportunity TO QUOTE FOR YOUR MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS and TOOLING WITHOUT OBLIGATION, please contact us on the number below: